The Gamma Probe System for the Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy (SLNB)
The GMT-100, specially developed for Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy, is easy to use and provides accurate results. With superior measurement characteristics using innovative technology, and the unique ability to perform an automatic quality control, the GMT-100 is the reliable partner for the identification of sentinel lymph nodes. The GMT-100 is mainly used for the diagnosis of breast cancer and malignant melanoma.
SMART QC is the unique functionality (patent pending) to perform an automated quality control. By the press of one button, you will save time and increase your productivity while all relevant data for the quality control are recorded and automatically stored.
- Automatic performance of the quality control for the measurement of sensitivity and background
- Automatic execution of the acceptance test with storage of the values
- Improved step by step guidances through the quality control process to create confidence and simplicity
- The decay correction of the test source is calculated automatically.
- Immediate feedback on whether the quality limits have been met
- No more manual filling of spreadsheets
- Complete documentation of all measured values
The recorded data is stored with all relevant information (date, measured values, etc.) on an external data carrier and can be easily transferred to a local computer.
SNLB is all about representing reality as accurately as possible. With our PROGATES technology, the user expects an outstandingly high processing time of the captured photons, which leads to a higher sensitivity of more than 30.000kps/MBq and increased detection probability of marked nodes.
Thanks to innovative Multi-Signal Processing Technology, the system offers a high reaction rate. As a result, even the weakest radioactive lymph nodes are localized quickly and accurately, resulting in a shortened measurement time and reliable results.
Ask for more information:
Tel.: +49 228 2406 6725