Gamma Probe System GMT-100
Intuitive Gamma Probe System with highest sensitivity and automatic quality control
- High sensitivity and reaction time for an increased detection probability
- Exact correlation between displayed count rate and acoustic signal, for a full focus on the examined area
- Powered by lithium accumulators (up to 7 h) or by power supply
- Detailed display of the battery status in percent with charging information
- Automatic change between used nuclides
- No calibrations necessary, ready for immediate use
- Ergonomic 7” TFT touchscreen display with white LED background for high contrast
- Light weight of 3,5 kg for comfortable transportation
- Antibacterial handle for effective cleaning
- Special housing design to achieve easy disinfection
- Probe holder and cable rewind
- High quality manufacturing
- Clearly arranged and well-assigned buttons for intuitive operation
- Easy-to-understand displayed information
- Simple menu navigation using three main pages: Home, Quality Control and Service
With the Gamma Probe P-100S, you benefit from the built-in photomultiplier, which increases the sensitivity and amplification of even the weakest marked lymph nodes. This leads to an improved probability of detection in comparison to common probes with photodiodes and semiconductors.
- Perfect side shielding of 99.97 % for error-free detection of radiation sources
- Excellent spatial resolution of marked lymph nodes of 12 mm
- The complete probe is made of biocompatible surgical stainless steel.
- Ergonomic design with an outer diameter of 15 mm for optimized handling
- Removable collimators for simplified sterilization
- Standard 40° collimator, which can be easily exchanged with other collimators (20°, 60°)
Co-57 test source
For quality control we recommend the Co-57 gamma source with a nominal activity of 185 kBq and a diameter of 25mm. A suitable test source holder is already included in the scope of delivery of the GMT-100 system*.
*Manufacturer: Eckert & Ziegler
Intraoperative probe cover
The sterile cover ensures maximum protection for the user, the patient and the probe. With dimensions of 13 x 244 cm, easy handling is guaranteed without compromising the functionality of the probe.